Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lots of Great Family Time

This weekend was spent spending lots of time with my sisters and their significant others.  Yesterday, we had gone out to eat at Milagro's and then enjoyed watching Zombieland.  It's actually one of my favorite movies particularly because of an amazing cameo in it.  In case you haven't seen it, I'm not going to spoil it for you. ;)


Today, we met up again today as well as our friend Sam and we went to the Thunder game against the Toronto Raptors.  Even though we lost, it was a great game, company, and fun.  Afterwards, we went to Republic Gastropub and enjoyed some delicious beers and burgers.  I got the Belle Isle Burger and a Young's Chocolate Stout Ice Cream Beer Float; I highly recommend the combo.  It was so delicious and definitely worth going back to just get it again.  Now I just hope for more nights like these =D.  

No comments:

Post a Comment